Your Own Journey to Strength
Steph Gaudreau was a high school teacher for 12 years before she started her blog, Stupid Easy Paleo. It began as a way to share her recipes and soon took off as she taught people to modify their diets and implement strength training.
Today, Steph goes by strength trainer, nutritionist and zombie slayer. She hosts the Harder to Kill Radio podcast and leads the Women’s Strength Summit which runs this year from May 15-21.
Steph shares what inspired her to create the Women’s Strength Summit and what she wants for women around the world. We talk about finding your own way to health and happiness, body image, and how we show up in the world.
- Realizing that the way she eats influences how she feels on a daily basis
- Deciding that she was meant to do other than teaching in a classroom
- Evolving in her interests and finding a desire to help people get stronger
Steph Getting Motivated
- Starting the Women’s Strength Summit and focusing on what women really need
- Reducing information overwhelm by bringing all the good stuff together
- Creating the summit to be holistic, bringing mind, body, and spirit as one
- There’s not one prescription to be happy. That’s something you have to figure out for yourself.
- If you feel triggered by something to think that you know everything and you’re right, those are the things that require more awareness.
Better Than Yesterday Quotes
“I want you to be into what you like and the ways in which you can experience and investigate your own strength.”
“If you can find your own path to what makes you happy and well, that is your own journey and that is fine.”
“This is just me doing what I can to give back. I’ve been through the fight and I’ve been through the process and not everything is perfect. This is my way to give back.”
CONNECT WITH STEPH
- Click here to gain your free pass to the Women’s Strength Summit –> www.WomensStrengthSummit.com/
Did you like the show? We’d love if you could leave us a review & ratings on iTunes!